Appartement huren: niet meer beschikbaar Jan Van Houtstraat in Den Haag
- 60 m2
- 2 kamers
- Per direct
- Onbepaalde tijd
Very nice and well maintained ground floor apartment (approx. 60 m2) with spacious backyard located in an absolute prime location in the Geuzenkwartier near the beach and the famous shopping street Frederik Hendriklaan (Fred). The apartment has double glazing, skylights with original glass and lead and partly new furniture and new curtains.
Entrance hall, spacious bright living / dining room with fireplace, from the dining room access to spacious backyard facing east with barn, bedroom with hand washbasin and build in closet (with 2 x hanging area and laying area) at the front, kitchen with AA quality appliances, gas hob, extractor, fridge and dishwasher, separate microwave / oven. Luxury compact bathroom with toilet, hand washbasin and shower. Basement cupboard with washing machine and large freezer. The living/dining room and bedroom have luxury laminate flooring.
- Ground floor apartment (approx. 60 m2)
- beautiful location, near the beach and near the Frederik Hendriklaan.
- fully furnished
- 1 bedroom
- modern kitchen equipped with : AA quality built-in appliances, gas hob, extractor, fridge and dishwasher, separate microwave / oven.
- spacious sunny backyard facing east, equipped with electric sunshade
- barn with dryer
- entire apartment has a CV
- rent € 1225,- excluding advance payment g/w/e per month
- advanced payment a € 250,00 for local taxes, television/internet, 1 times per month cleaning (obligatory) cleaning of the outside front windows.
- glass washer seeps the outside windows on the street side once a month.
- 01 month (gross rent) deposit
- Maximum rental contract of 12 months
The Geuzen- and Statenkwartier is a popular district in The Hague where many international organisations and expats are located. Broad avenues run through the district, interspersed with beautiful squares and pleasant streets. Frederik Hendriklaan, the popular shopping street, is here, and there is a wide array of restaurants. Feel like getting a breath of fresh air with a fantastic sea view? The Scheveningen boulevard and the Pier are just a stone’s throw away. You also don’t have to go far for a walk in natural surroundings. Westbroekpark and the Scheveningse Bosjes are just around the corner, where you can take a stroll, get in some exercise, paddle around in boats or enjoy festivals like Parade in spring and summer.
On Frederik Hendriklaan, known to the locals as ‘the Fred’, you’ll find a shopping area with a very wide range of offerings, from fruit and vegetable stalls to supermarkets, and from familiar chain stores to trendy boutiques. You can also enjoy a good cup of coffee and a delicious lunch or meal. In the nearby Aert van der Goesstraat there are also many shops, including small, independent stores. You’re just 15 minutes away from the city centre by bike, too.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND HIGHWAYS
The location is ideal in relation to various public transport trams and buses, close to the International Organizations, MICT-tribunal, Europol, Eurojust, OPCW, Ses satellites, Aramco, School of The Hague (ISH), European School and the arterial roads.
- Tram 1, 16
- Bus 22, 28
- A4 : 20 minutes
- A12 : 15 minutes
- A13 : 23 minutes
- N211 : 17 minutes
- N44 : 16 minutes
- N440 : 11 minutes
|Vraag de adverteerder|
|Vraag de adverteerder|